Wednesday, August 1, 2012

To whoever is reading this.....



I have been a LITTLE neglectful in my blog writing. That's my fault. I will admit I lost some motivation once I saw that Beverly Hills 90210 references, bio's on obscure comedians and unfinished stories about the Hambluglar were in limited demand. I'm not sure if anyone is even going to read this article. The internet has spoken and I will not turn a deaf ear.

I understand that there are so many great websites out there competing for your attention. That's cool. That people would rather read a writer with actual experience rather than someone who's perspective on high school is "Saved By The Bell." I get it. That I've gotten less hits than a (enter profane analogy here. Probably something about Witney Houston. Yeesh, not that. She died right? Either way, can't do it. Something else. Okay, put in a Taylor Hicks joke. Who's that? Exactly. Oh you know who that is. Argh, just make up something you think is funny. Remember it has to do with "less hits" and you probably want to stay away to any drug or domestic violence jokes. Yeah, see why I said Witney. Who else is a famous case of domestic violence. Not that easy is it? Oh. You're saying the set up was bad. Okay, then we could do "less searches" and just enter a celebrity that no one cares about anymore. Like Kevin Federline. Who's that? He was the guy that Britney Spears dated then he came out with a record. He was a dancer I think. He might have been that celebrity show where they lose weight. Like, Celebrity Biggest Loser. Yeah, I like that show. REALLY inspirational show, right? Just too long. Even when you record it. You have to fast forward and stuff. Maybe I should pick a star that will be famous in a year and eventually get hit. Emma Stone maybe. She seems like the current "it" girl, plus she's really "hit-able." Just thought about something...what if she does get hit? Then it will look like I did it. Anywhoo, just ignore this. Remember, we were talking about me failing at life. Okay, and go.... ) I can live with that. I'm cool. Maybe it's my writing. Maybe it's my tangents. Maybe it's my stupid face. Maybe, maybe, maybe. The one thing we're sure of:

Nobody is really interested in "Jason Jacobs." Yeah, that's the reality folk(s). Truth be told, I shouldn't need readers to motivate me if I was a "real" writer. It does help. Actually knowing your stuff is getting read, it means something. Oh well, it's time to be realistic. I gave myself one last gasp. A bit of nostalgia for old times sake. I didn't even remember the website name. Yet, imagine my surprise when I typed in "Jason Jacobs Bl..." and google filled in the last letters "...ogspot" Really? Can this be? Do people like me and I just didn't know it. Maybe this will spark a motivation. This could really be a new beginning for me. I hit enter and what did I see....that's right. Wham!









I wasn't first, or second, or third. In fact, I'm not even sure where I'm at because I got tired of clicking "next." Instead these guys came up. Here's the thing. I have low ambitions. Very low. How low do you ask? I have one simple goal. To be on the first page of a google search in which I LITERALLY type the title of my blog and website. Maybe I saddled to the wrong horse? But there already is a Jason Jacobs on here. I'm not a arrogant person. I'm not angry. Or bitter. I just want to get better and I finally have a goal. So....I have outlined a three step process. This blog will now be about getting on the first page.



STEP ONE: Analyze what the other Jason Jacobs are doing right.

STEP TWO: Create a strategy for my own blog to increase google hits.

STEP THREE: Destroy all the other Jason Jacobs.



It's a simple plan that's almost too easy not to work. Now a fire grows in me that is giving my heart third degree burns....and it feels good! Please, nay, DO JOIN ME IN MY QUEST TO BE NUMBER ONE JASON JACOBS BLOGGER IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Jacobs that aren't I....you've be warned. Because...



4 comments:

Lions20r said...

Hey Jacobs,

so i've been thinking about your readership...you make a good point...maybe if your entire reader-base were to join forces and brainstorm...we could come up with some topics that could generate more interest?

I was thinking you could send out a mass email and we could throw a festi...have a par...do a barbeq... hold a meeti...ugh...you and me can just get together sometime next week and come up with some stuff

JASON said...

Okay, does anybody have any GOOD ideas?

JASON said...

I've been told by my representation that I shouldn't alienate my limited fan base. These are very reliable people and are the same team that took over Cuba Gooding Jr.'s career after "Jerry McGuire." Upon looking back into my blogpost, it appears that Lions20r you have been a regular reader. Apparently you even wrote a guest blog. How about this? We'll come up with stuff over the blog. Then when the inevitable mass takeover happens, we'll just tell the other Jason Jacobs they should have been reading. The irony will be thick! The REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED! But, like, in blog form.

@jasonbjacobs said...

If you are trying to be the REAL Jason Jacobs online you shouldn't have to type in Jason Jacobs Blogspot to get a result. Try just typing in Jason Jacobs on any search site and you will see that you are not relevant, and full of jealous hate.

I am so sad to happen to have the same name. Who are you anyway? I personally would never attack anyone online, or at all, simply for having the same name. Anyone that would launch an attack against someone that simply has the same name is so sad. I feel so sorry for you, clearly you have no self worth. Hopefully you can figure out why you hate yourself so much, that you feel the need to attack anyone with the same name.

I am honestly being very sincere, I wish only the best for you. Jason Jacobs, I am sure you are a great person. I, another Jason Jacobs, would love to see you become the best, Jason Jacobs, you can be in the near future.

I wish you the best going forward. Please don't throw all of the other "Jason Jacobs" in the world under the bus for your personal gain. Because in the end you are only making yourself, and every other Jason Jacobs in the world, appear negative and narcissistic jerks. Which Jason, the majority of us (Jason Jacobs) are not.

I hope you don't take offense to my post, but learn from it.


BTW - If you just search Jason Jacobs I am the first result on almost very site, and I am not happy to be the top result.....but tried searching for you and it was not easy or worth my time to find you. I was sent this link via another Jason Jacobs online. Otherwise I wouldn't have ever known you think you exist.